While there are benefits associated with the widespread popularity of the Internet and ever-increasing growth rate of the computers being connected to it, there is a down side too. The task of protection of the data and information stored in the computers and travelling across the Internet has never been so challenging. Computer and Internet Security, therefore, has become a specialized area in itself.
The internet provides great opportunities for business to reach new markets and more customers than ever before, but unfortunately, with those opportunities come some e-security risks. When online, unwanted intruders can:
- Install malicious software such as spyware and viruses, which can steal sensitive business information as well as slow down your computer.
- Intercept financial transactions, steal credit card details and access customer information.
- Steal your download limit without your knowledge and at your cost.
- Take over your website and modify it.
- Steal sensitive business information from your business by using a portable device such as a USB.
eSecurity Computer and Internet Security Services is a modest effort to provide professional services to the Internet community, especially that of GNSE Group. We offer a broad array of services.
GNSE’s philosophy for e-Security is simple: identify what security threats challenge organizations and provide the appropriate solutions for them. To this end, we have partnered with several multinational, specialized e-Security vendors to provide best-of-breed solutions to our clients.
In addition, GNSE Group's e-Security staffs are fully certified in vendor-specific categories and vendor-neutral specializations (CISSP, CISM, CEH, etc.).
This comprehensive skill-set has enabled GNSE Group to offer our clients advanced services ranging from IT Security Penetration Testing, Assessment and Auditing to Ethical Hacking in addition to our vendor-specific certified services and support. Our solutions and services have been implemented in the following sectors: Telco, Banking & Finance, Oil & Gas, Utilities and Manufacturing among others.